Green Apple Award
The Green Apple Environment Awards were launched in 1994 by The Green Organisation and have become well established as one of the most popular environmental campaigns in the world.
The Green Apple Awards run as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world. The Awards were launched in 1994 by The Green Organisation.
The aims of the Green Apple Awards
- To improve environmental performance
- Encourage the efficient use of resources
- Enhance the competitiveness of organisations
- To support the wider goals of sustainable development, including social benefits through
- community and staff involvement
- To help Green Apple Award winners to benefit from their environmental endeavours
At TrustFord. we have been awarded the Green Apple Award a total of 6 times, with our most recent award dating November 2021... Here's what we did to win the award...