At TrustFord, we aim to provide the best service possible to our customers.
If you think there’s something more we can do, please let us know. This gives us the opportunity to work with you to get things right.
We are always happy to receive feedback to help us improve our service.
How Do I Register my Concern?
If you are unhappy with our service, please let us know. To make this as easy as possible, there are a few ways for you to tell us your concerns.
Raise a Complaint
- At our dealerships - in person or on the phone
- Through our central customer care team: Phone 01708 893981 (Mon – Fri 08:00hrs- 16:30hrs) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us: 2 Charter Court, Newcomen Way, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9Y
- Or, by completing our complaints form
What information should I include to ensure my concern is dealt with quickly?
- Your full name
- The vehicle registration number
- The name of the dealership or department you’ve dealt with
- A description of your concerns or questions
- What we can do to put things right
- The best contact details for us to use
We are dedicated to investigating your concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint processed through these procedures will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are dissatisfied with our final response or the update provided at eight weeks, for insurance and any regulated credit or hire agreement complaints you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is free, independent and impartial.
The Financial Ombudsman Service consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk, email them at email@example.com or write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR.
Whilst acting as a consumer, if a non-financial services related dispute arises that cannot be resolved between us within a reasonable timescale, you may refer the dispute to the free independent Advisory and Conciliation Service operated by Motor Codes, the government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry. Ford Retail Ltd are willing to engage with this type of dispute resolution. For details of this service you can call the dedicated Code Advisory and Conciliation Service Consumer Advice Line on 0800 692 0825, submit an enquiry or complaint via the website www.motorcodes.co.uk or write to Motor Codes Ltd, 71 Great Peter Street, London, SW1P 2BN.